Thursday, August 28, 2014

Travel Journal








In the downtime during our trip I put together a travel journal. I saw the idea for it on Pinterest and decided that it needed to be done. So I purchased a chipboard journal from amazon and punched holes in some kraft paper I had on hand. And voila! These are my favorite pages in my journal. I wanted to share them all with you, but there is 30 pages and that's just unreasonable. We just returned home yesterday, so I'll make my final road trip post over the weekend!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Heya Randi! I'm wondering if you'd like to write letters with me. (Hope so!) I saw your awesomesauce mail posts on Instgram and think we'd be great friends. If you'd like to be penpals, definitely let me know, yay! Ashley mamarae.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! I would love to exchange letters with you! Shoot me an email and we can talk further! sweetlittlesnapshots@gmail.com

      Delete