Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Road Trip Overview

I've been home for two weeks and I keep promising you guys a road trip post. I'm going to be honest with you. Lately my brain and I have not been getting along. At. All. I cannot remember anything unless I write it down, and even then it's still iffy. So I do apologize for being so spacey.

Our road trip was a grand total of just under 7000 miles, and we drove through over 20 states. On the last leg of our trip we drove through Arizona, New Mexico, the Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and back into North Carolina. While we were in California we just had a super mellow week. On Saturday, August 23 we drove down to Long Beach to attend my Aunt's wedding on the Queen Mary. It was absolutely beautiful. SHE was absolutely beautiful.





So there's that. As for the road trip, there's not much to be said. The kids were really well behaved up until the 3rd day of the drive, but I can't blame them because I was more grumpy than they were.

Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment