Saturday, August 16, 2014

Road Trip: Part 2


Okay. I'll be the first to admit it. I'm terrible at keeping up with this. But that's only because I'm on vacation. Haha. This last week we have been in the Sacramento area visiting my husband's dad. We haven't done much more than hang around the house. The kids love playing in the yard, which is great because they're both ready to conk out come bedtime. It's been a lovely visit, and it's going by really quickly. But in all honesty, we are ready to be home in our own space sleeping in our own beds. Tomorrow we make the short trip down to Los Angeles to see my family for a week, then on the 24th (my birthday) we load up and head back to North Carolina. That is an entirely different post for an entirely different day.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment