Sunday, October 5, 2014

My DIY Stamps


I've been dying to create my own stamps lately because OH MY GOODNESS rubber stamps are expensive! I have a few sets from the dollar section at Michael's that I absolutely love, but they weren't enough for me. So last week I purchased a Speedball linoleum cutter and a 3-pack of polymer erasers and created my own! The polymer is so much easier to cut through and because of that, they are way quicker to make. So if you're in the market for new stamps, I highly recommend making a few of these. They are definitely for the beginner stamp maker.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Ive also had this huge need to DIY some home made stamps. What did you use to adhere it to the wood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! I didn't adhere them to anything. The erasers are thick enough that you don't have to.

      Delete